This script demonstrates how to display Unicode characters and symbols, including emoji, in Pine:
• Part 1 displays multi-line labels on hi/lo pivots.
• Part 2 displays price/volume bumps using small up/down arrows plotted with plotchar() .
• Part 3 detects bounces and uses plotshape() to mark them.
You can use our `f_bounceFrom()` function from this part...
Pinescript only allows the use of one type of font in texts and label, which causes some inconveniences:
- It's hard to make a label or text "look nice" and clear because it's not possible to use a different font for titles, etc.
- Because the default Pinescript font is not a monospaced font, (in Pinescript different characters have different widths)
This script is a grid bot simulator for ranging/choppy markets. Prices are divided into grids, or trade zones, that will trigger signals each time a new zone is entered. During ranging markets, each transaction is followed by a “take profit.” As the market starts to trend, transactions are stacked (compare to DCA), until the market consolidates. No signals are...