This is one of our latest concepts for an actual bot builder. This script comes with a bunch of features that we're hoping will alleviate a lot of the stress and confusion around using and building strategies here on TV. Especially if the end-goal is to automate the strategies using Autoview.
This is a combination of 2 strategies, and gives you full control of each component within the script.
The 2 strategies are:
2 Moving Averages == if close is greater than moving average and moving average 1 is greater than moving average 2
Bolling Bands == if close is less than lower or greater than upper
Features / Settings included :
- Ability to change settings from a commodity market (default) to an altcoin or forex market.
- Backtest time period selector component
- Heiken Ashi Candles on/off
- Moving Average Strategy on/off
- Strategy on/off
- Both Moving Average settings can be adjusted
- length and multiplier can be adjusted.
- Pyramiding Greater Than, Equal To, or Less Than
- Trailing Stop with the ability to set a price in which the Trailing Stop activate
- Take Profit on/off and editable
- Stop Loss on/off and editable
- Margin Call on/off dependent on Leverage which is editable
- If pyramiding is used, the strategy will calculate and display your average on the chart
- Profit and Loss visuals added to the chart
You can watch a video here on how all the settings can be used and work together.
You can learn more about Autoview here:
Get your invite and join us in slack here:
-This allowed for the amalgamation of the 4 conditions into a single alerts. (An adjustment necessary for the alert script).
- Added an option to mimic the Martingale strategy when pyramiding by doubling the order quantity size of your last open.
Set default to Moving Average Cross 50, 200
Changed test start year date to 1
Thanks again for all the hard work and for Autoview, I signed up last week and I'm sinking my teeth, I love the concept!