This indicator highlights deviations from broadening formations (or megaphone patterns). Deviations from broadening ranges can often foreshadow reversals, especially in consolidation phases. These deviations are highlighted via trendlines that change color when tested, and also have the option to be alerted.
These broadening formations are heavily used with "The...
Pattern formations enable traders to predict future significant points to buy and sell stocks. This might due to the scale-free nature of stock prices, also reflecting many phenomena in the nature. OZGENC indicator utilizes this to predict future potential support and resistance points. By choosing two local peak and throughs, the indicator...
• All Harmonic and Triangle Formation Patterns and OBO (Added) Displays labels with detected patterns.
• Displays the slope information rate of price, time difference and pricing angle (Experimental, Vary.)
• It shows the effects such as Target Price, Stoploss price or formation start price.
• It instantly detects the formation changes and allows you to make...
- Candlesticks are graphical representations of price movements for a given period of time.
- There are candlestick patterns that try to predict the final direction, caused by pressure between buyers and sellers.
As a general recommendation, use the candlestick patterns in the same direction of the current trend (continuations),
//use as a price structure studying tool
//defaults set for the 1 hour chart... inner cloud represents 24 hours in 1 day, outer cloud represents 5 days in 1 week (forex). Change per desired resolution and market session length.