BO - CCI Arrow with Alert base on CCI indicator to get signal for trade Binary Option.
Rules of BO - CCI Arrow with Alert below:
A. Setup Menu
* Default CCI lenght = 14
2. Linear Regression Length:
* Periods to calculate Linear Regression of CCI,
* Default value = 5
3. Extreme Level:
* Default top extreme level = 100
* Default bottom extreme...
BO - Bar's direction Signal - Backtesting Options:
A. Factors Calculate probability of x bars same direction
1. Periods Counting: Data to count From day/month/year To day/month/year
2. Trading Time: only cases occurred in trading time were counted.
1. Trading time depend on Time zone and specified chart.
2. Enable Highlight Trading Time to check your...
Binary operations and storing several numbers in one variable.
It's useful when you need to pass a values numbers to another study. Study-on-study (SOS) in Tradingview allows passing only one value, which is not always convinient. So if we put all those numbers in one - we can pass more values from one study to another.
In Pine we can use up to 52 bits for our...
BO - Bar M15 2/3 Signal show the signal to trade Binary Option with rule below:
* Bollinger Band (20,2): avoid waterfall
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule1: Split Bar M15 to 3 part and load them on M5 chart (recommend use M5 IDC chart)
2. Rule 2: Delay 10' after bar M15 open => wait for price's pattern
3. Rule 3: Put Signal row 30-32
* Delay 10' after bar...
* This script show the signal base on volatility of previous bar M15 to trade Binary Option.
* Rule of Signal is below:
A. Rule 1: Wait for prices created temporary peak and bottom
Row 18: 10 minutes till close
B. Rule 2: Reversal previous bar's direction
1. Put Signal - Row 22 - 25:
- Delay 5' after bar M15 open
- previous bar's direction is upward
BO - KBSignal show Put or Call Signal inoder to trade Binary Option.
1. Keltner Channel %K (indicator was published in my scripts)
2. OBV's %B (indicator was published in my scripts)
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule 1: No Signal
- %K is the highest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot High
- %K is the lowest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot Low
- Previous %K...
NOTE: Experimental. Pinescript implementation of Decimal to Binary and Binary to Decimal that is intended for use in the development of a neural network proof of concept.
Intended for use in as subcomponent in the development of a more complex/highly experimental prototype.
Protection/logic for edge cases above 11111111/255 (8bits) is NOT implemented.
Non-Directional (Volatility Based) Binary Options Highlighter
default set for 5-minute EUR/USD
change inputs for other time frames, or to use JPY pairs
dark blue = lowest volatility
pale blue = low volatility, increasing, use caution
dark red = highest volatility
pale red = high volatility, decreasing, use caution
highlights large wicks in a single candle based on input value
from open/close to high/low (whichever applicable)
used to find stop-hunt patterns for forex market-maker manipulation!
enjoy.... j.tate 03.07.2018
default built for EUR/USD H1... change input for JPY pairs.
max pip movement in a single candle
from open to high/low (whichever applicable)
used to find patterns for forex binary strangles or butterflies
enjoy.... j.tate 03.05.2018
default built for EUR/USD... change input for JPY pairs.
Another basic strategy most people learn at the beginning of their trading carreer (like me) is the RSI strategy. This is an adaptation of the built-in RSI strategy for use in binary options. Who knows, maybe one day i will graduate to CFD trading, but my time for trading in general is limited at the moment and I am very much still at the beginning of this entire...
I am learning pine script at the moment and this is my first attempt at creating an expire time based strategy for binary options based on a simple example like the built-in Channel Break Out Strategy.