Today I share an indicator that I had been thinking about for a long time. Its a easy idea but not easy to exploit"
The signals are generated the same as a but the signal lengths are different.
In its standard form, the average signal of all signals is shown.
It has been designed for all those who use moving stockings in a conventional way and do not want to see the moving stockings in the price.
The options are endless on the indicator.
- Show or hide all signals
- Show or hide fill color of the signals
- Show or hide fill gradient color of the signals
- Show or hide horizontal lines
- Graduation of horizontal lines with only one parameter
- Show or hide fill color of horizontal lines
- Show or hide fill gradient color of the horizontal lines
- Alarms can be configured with any crossover
- All sign lengths can be adjusted
- You can change the color of each horizontal line and / or hide
Default value of sensibility 0.01 is possible set 0.02 for better results.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.