Both work exactly the same the only difference are the default coins selected.
What does this indicator do?
- can be used on any timeframe
- plots the percentage change of the candles of the selected timeframe of 9 LargeCap coins (Default: ETH, EOS, TRX , IOTA, XLM , , ATOM, Tezos, BTC )
- +1 line for the chart you are currently on (Default: red line)
Why use this indicator:
- compare selected coins to the LargeCap coins in terms of
- see correlations in price movements
- see which coin outperforms the others
- find coins that are behind
- pairs, exchanges, and colors changeable
- always write the pairs and exchanges in caps!