A study of moving averages that utilizes different tricks I've learned to optimize them. Included is Bollinger Bands, Guppy (GMMA) and Super Guppy.
The method used to make it MtF should be more precise and smoother than regular MtF methods that use the security function. For intraday timeframes, each number represents each hour, with 24 equal to 1 day. For daily,...
This indicator is in principle similar to Stochastic Oscillator, but contains the following improvements:
- advanced Ehlers-based smoothing (typically results in earlier signals than regular EMA smoothing)
- graceful degradation when few candles present for improved accuracy in the beginning of the chart
- buy/sell signals based on K-D crossover above/below thresholds
This indicator has two features that make it better than standard SMMA for cryptocurrencies:
- starts from the very first candle
- calculations are performed in log-space which means less sensitivity to extreme volatility common in crypto world
This is the same script as the built-in Ultimate Oscillator except it is calculated in log-space, which may help with some very high-volatility charts (the differences will be usually be very small though).
The idea is help traders to see the patterns and levels from a different point o view.
This script create candlestick using the opening, high, low and close price as source on your favorite function.
It's very simple to use:
Select a function in the drop box list, the number of bars length, check or uncheck the boxes to treat source as logarithm, smooth, and...
A comfortable Volume Indicator with the following features:
Darker colors indicate positive changes
Light colors indicate negative changes
There are separate colors for changes above a configurable threshold
The threshold can look at percentages changes in either volume (directly) or the volume at log scale.
The graph itself is always displayed in...