Creates a box around a specified time range with the ability to extend the lines to a later time.
- Background in box
- Remove historical boxes
- Extend lines in future instead of only till current price
There's similar but complex indicators out there, I'll leave this code as open source and you have permission to reuse and not credit me.
This is an updated version of my "Black-Scholes Model and Greeks for European Options" indicator, that i previously published. I decided to make this updated version open-source, so people can tweak and improve it.
The Black-Scholes model is a mathematical model used for pricing options. From this model you can derive the theoretical fair value of an options...
Draws all Forex Sessions:
*it works only with forex*
These Sessions can show Daily Highs and Lows:
- Pre-London / London
- Pre-New York / New York
It's possible to hide Highs and Lows having full background for these sessions
Daily Session Breaks
- Mondays use a different color
- Asian Boxes every day
- All Sessions Ranges/Colors are editable
1. Plots Asian Range based on time provided
- option to extend line to end of day
- option to fill range with background
2. Plots significant highs/low using fractals
3. Plot Daily/Weekly/Monthly OHLC