- Green circle on the top wick indicates a "Distribution" wick
- Red circle on the bottom wick indicates an "Accumulation" wick
- A distribution wick in an uptrend gets marked as a Key Resistance. This is marked with green crosses
- An Accumulation wick in a downtrend gets marked as a Key Support. This is marked with red crosses
- Breaking above the Key Resistance indicates a buy entry. This is marked by a green background.
- Breaking below the Key Support indicates a sell entry. This is marked by a red background
- Filter out candles that are too large
- Reverse the red/green signaling so that red is associated with Distribution and green is associated with Accumulation
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.