- Each moving average individually switchable to
- Option to automatically use 128 periods instead of 100 periods when current timeframe is daily (special Bitcoin addition where 128 DMA has proved very useful)
Note: not useful to use 128 DMA in exponential mode, but indicator allows it.
- If asset is NOT BTCUSD, whether enabled or not, the more classic 100 DMA will always be used
- 128 DMA has proved very accurate for BTCUSD and is specific to BTCUSD. Just plot both the 100 DMA and 128 DMA on a BTCUSD chart to check by yourself
- Update to this script adds the 12 and 26-period moving averages (useful for daily trading)
- Makes this 2 moving averages exponential by default (can be changed in settings)
- Set default thickness accordingly so that higher moving averages are thicker lower moving averages
- Added 55 moving average for those who play the 12/26/55 EMA strategy
- Make the 55 moving average exponential by default
- Correction : on previous version, the 50 MA was actually 55 already
Note: for BTCEUR, GBTC and GLX, MA 100 is still 100 periods. It's not converted to 128 even if you enable the option. For the moment, it only works for BTCUSD and XBTUSD.
2) Add MA 30 as it became more popular on weekly BTC charts.