Please make yr decision because Fed rate tonight.
I use scaling out and keep low position
and wait news to add more position again.
( miss 1437)
I think Gold will drop to lower and lower but not recommend to sell
should wait to got News
or prepare to buy back at green zone.
I only imagine which way can go like this idea
but I think retracement it is not finish well , it has many chance to swing around this zone
so I think it should up again (but not higher than 1453 ) and drop one more leg to prepare energy to back in Bullish trend.
Of course, much depends on FOMC meeting tomorrow.